Friday, April 4, 2008

Tag -eh!!!

So I was gone for long. Blame the Internet provider.
Anyway, I have been tagged for quite sometime by Moo, and since its my first tag, i should oblige. So here it goes ...

Ten things you wish you could say to people right now (without taking their names):
  1. Why did it have to happen to us.
  2. I am happy that I don't believe that you exist and if you do, then I don't care
  3. Thank you for helping me get back to things I loved to do and was scared to do them ever.
  4. Even if we were the best of friends, this is a new start to a never-ending friendship.
  5. I always feared that you were better than me and you proved me wrong, but I hope that you live up to the expectations of the people who believe in you.
  6. I hope you get all that you dreamed of and never got.
  7. I hate to hate you and i love that i love you
  8. This time around i will definitely exceed your expectations
  9. Get married for heaven's sake.
  10. Thank you for everything.

Nine things about yourself:

  1. I love playing/watching any kind of sport.
  2. I need the music to be playing even if i am in the shower
  3. A non-vegetarian to the core.
  4. I am a confused bloke when it comes to forming an impression of a person, but when i do its impossible to change it.
  5. I am a social person but I can survive without people for days, provided i have Internet, books and movies
  6. I find 8/10 people i meet to be dumb and boring
  7. I will open up a theme restaurant at 35
  8. I suck when it comes to saving money
  9. Over the years I have realised that alcohol is my babe.

Eight ways to win your heart:

I will skip this one because to win my heart you will have to compete with White and as of now it will be equivalent to Napoleon looking for the only word that's missing in his dictionary. :P

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:

  1. Will I be able to start a life without White.
  2. I need to join the gym
  3. I need to get the parking in the office basement.
  4. Am i doing justice to my career?
  5. Am I drinking today?
  6. When will I pay all my credit card bills
  7. I need to buy a couch, a TV stand, a nice stereo for my car, an apartment ......

Six things you wish you never did:

  1. Work for somebody else
  2. Let White slip away from me
  3. Get back to smoking after quitting it for good
  4. Try to be good to people when i should have given them my piece of mind
  5. Choose the college where i did my graduation
  6. Lend books

Five Turn offs:

  1. bad food
  2. smelly creatures
  3. people with poor sense of humour
  4. A bad movie/book
  5. short hair

Four turn ons:

  1. alcohol/coffee
  2. well-read people
  3. a particular brand of perfume
  4. rain

Three things you want to do before you die:

  1. Open up a restaurant
  2. Watch all the Formula one races/watch Inter Milan vs AC Milan/watch Lakers match
  3. Bungee-jumping/sky-diving/surfing

Two smileys that describe you:

  1. :P
  2. :D

One confession:

This one kept me thinking for 15 minutes, and all my sins flashed in front of my eyes, and now I won't love myself till tomorrow morning :( .But just for the heck of the tag let me put a lame confession which doesn't sound like a confession : I don't believe in god.

I don't tag anyone as all you people who read my blog have already taken up this one or have stopped updating your blogs.

1 comment:

Moo said...

* lots of yays * You FINALLY updated the goddamned blog. See? Nagging does pay off in the long term. :)

And there are a lot of things in your tag that I sincerely hope are meant for me. Would be crushed otherwise. ;)

Thanks for keeping 'the promise'. You have exceeded expectations. :)