Saturday, April 12, 2008

One of the better tags

This was an im-promtu tag for me in one of the parties ( not to mention that i was drunk when i took it). I vaguley remember what my anwers were, but i want to take it again. I had promised the person who introduced me to the tag, that i will put his/her link on the post whenever i take this tag. But, i want to say sorry to him/her because I want to keep my anon. thing going. So here it goes:

Rules of the tag : Various situations are given. You have to come up with a song( or set of songs) that aptly describe the particular situation in your life.

Your Life: The Soundtrack

Opening credits: main huun DON

Waking up : if i were a carpenter/ ring of fire

Average day: main zindagi ka saath nibhata chula gaya

First date :My heart is beating/ kuch kuch hota hai/ tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi

Falling in love : You fill up my senses(Annie's song)/ time's a wastin'/pal pal dil ke paas

Love scene: Making love out of nothing at all

Fight scene: i get knocked down(tubthumping)

Breaking up: Baat niklegi toh duur talak jaayegi / din dhal jaaye/ mera kuch samaan

Getting back together: Coming back to life

Secret love : pretty woman

Life's okay : Turn the page

Mental breakdown : yaad aa rahi hai

Driving : yeh raasta hai zindagi/paradise city/

Learning a lesson : turn the page

Deep thought : in the dangling conversation

Flashback : Tum se hi/ pal pal dil ke paas

Partying : Roadhouse blues

Happy dance : Whole Lotta Love

Regretting : yeh shaam fir nahi aayegi/wish you were here

Long night alone: sound of silence

Death scene : yeh duniya agar mil bhi jaaye

Closing credits : comfortably numb/whisky lullaby


Now, let me tell you readers these songs may not be the apt ones, but these are the ones currently going in my mind . i will definately update this blog from time to time to make it more true and apt.

And now time to play the devil.

I tag

  1. Moo
  2. Pri
  3. Muggermuch ( i know you won't be taking this up .. but what the hell, i will give it a shot )
  4. Avani ( if you have a blog )
  5. anyone who wants to take it

4 comments:

Pri said...

nice song list i must say :)

and 3 cheers for the tag! will take it up soon..though itll be real tough deciding with the number of songs going on in my head :)

cheers!!

Moo said...

Bitch! Main kya karu is tag ka? You've taken up all my songs. :(

Nice, innovative post. :D Now when can I see you blog next? Like after 6 months?

Mugger Much said...

Lol :) I've never done a tag post before!
Sure, I'll try it out!

Soulmate said...

I like the choice of songs you have put against every situation...