Monday, January 11, 2010

Pimping for a cause

I rarely do it, but once in a while har insaan besharam bann hi jaata hai ya yeh samaaj usse besharam hone pe majboor kar deta hai.

So the thing is, we just launched a blogging site (targeted mainly at the hindi users) where the editors and the users blog on the same platform. Now, my boss asked me to blog on it. I immediately obliged. When my colleagues read my posts and saw the comments, they got excited about blogging.

Next, my boss came up with a competition. She announced that the person with the best blog in the company will get a surprise bumper prize at the end of two months. And the prize, methinks, is an IPhone. I got excited about this competition. Having lost the phone just a week back, I have decided I need to win this competition.

So, since last week I have been pimping my blog and my posts on facebook as well as on twitter. I thought - why not here. Hence, ladies and ledas , kindly take a look at Social Bakwaas. Read through my posts, increase the page views and do leave a comment. In return, you will get to read 3-4 posts. :P

Kripya meri besharmi ko bardaasht karein.

8 comments:

Perakath said...

'Ledas'-- haha!

chandni said...

shaabash cheeteh

Ramit Grover said...

Will do dude!

Hello iPhone!

The White Phoenix said...

@Perakath : Ledas it is
@Chandni : :)
@The Bald guy : Thank you sir

Sorcerer said...

on it..

Sreejit said...

The new blog is hilarious.
Good work, be more regular on the other one(atleast for the sake of the i-phone).

moi said...

hahaha...why not!!

The White Phoenix said...

@Sorcerer : Thank you
@Sreejit : Bilkul update karenge
@Moi : Thanks

And everyone : comment toh karo ... sirf padho mat.