Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ten ten-a-ten ten

Chandu tagged me for this. I generally skip tags but since I am so busy in office today, I had to do it. :(

  1. is the packet of cigarettes I smoke everyday. :P
  2. is the AM I go to sleep every night. I have one more on this. 2 is the number of hours I work in office.
  3. is the number of years I will complete in my first job in July. Koi bachaa lo. looks left,then right and then drowns in shame
  4. is the number of chocolates that have been cut from Chandu's quota of chocolates for making a lazybone like me do the tag.
  5. is the maximum number of push-ups, I think, I can do. Its also the number of games that I can play very well.(Cricket,basketball,volleyball,badminton, dumb-charades) sings "collar ko thoda upar utha ke"
  6. is the number of drinks(read whisky) till which I can guarantee 100% sobriety.
  7. is the average number of cups of coffee I generally drink everyday. Believe me, it took a lot of calculation to come to this figure.
  8. are the number of years left for me to open up my dream restaurant.
  9. is the number of Asterix&Obelix I need to buy to complete the set. Peoples kya aap suntee. Mere ko gift kartee, main aapko return gift me chocolates/ice-creams/brownies detee.
  10. is number of different types of single-malt whisky I want to keep in my bar.

Now my turn to play the devil. I tag everyone who has ever left a comment on my blog or is reading this particular post. If you don't do this tag then you will be hit by the following curse:

"Thou shalt never enjoy a drink
Thou wilt never enjoy ghar ka khana
Thou shalt hate books & comics
Thous shall hate movies."

So dare you skip this tag !!!

5 comments:

chandni said...

at least 10 to my quota for making u move ur lazy ass and update the blog!

khair....the count was somewhere around 20, so even if we cut for, you still owe me 16 so am not complaining!

*whisles as she walks away*

sanely insane said...

u want the scanned asterix series? then u can carry them around and read on planes :)

Sreejit said...

I would have skipped this tag but for the curse ' Thou shall never enjoy a drink'.

It might not happen but why take chances :) :)

Meghana Naidu said...

Hi. new reader here. very very upset new reader.

"never enjoy a drink" !!!
you shouldnt have done that.
*sigh
*starts typing out new post.

Meghana Naidu said...

*and is all done already ;)

http://subtle-signs.blogspot.com/2009/06/yes-i-did-it-again-and-again-oo.html